Share your talent or hobby with families who recently brought children into their home– tutoring, lawn care, home maintenance, car repair, etc.
1. Foster or Adopt. Contact Amber Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Foster Care and Adoption Information Session.
2. Support orphaned children through Imparting Smiles in Cambodia. Your monthly donation will cover discipleship, education, and nutrition.
3. Support a foster or adoptive family as a Community Group. Click here for more information.
4. Mentor a transracial adoptee. When adopting a child of a different race, a mentor of the same race as the
5. Pray. Fostering and adopting comes with unique challenges – from court hearings to healing from trauma. Email us to receive specific prayer requests and intercede for the orphan.
6. Deliver a care package. Most placements occur with only a few hours’
7. Participate in the Krause Children’s Center’s Christmas Angel Tree Program and other volunteer activities. Your efforts will bless the teenage girls at the residential treatment center. Contact Alicia Jarrett, Community Engagement Director, Alicia.jarrett@Upbring.org, 281.392.7505 Ext. 3129.
8. The HAY Center, a program of Harris County Protective Services for Children and Adults, a public/private partnership, provides