Me, Myself and Marriage (Women's Class)
A Look at God’s Desire for What My Marriage Can Be
September 12 – October 17, 2019
Thursday mornings • 9:30 - 11:30 am • Room C230 (Central Campus)
Do you desire more of God’s love and grace in your marriage? Do you want to be free to truly bless your husband?
We will look at God’s heart for us and how our freedom impacts our relationship with our husbands. Join us for six weeks as we seek God and His plan to free us to love, bless and honor our husbands. Teachers: Pat Bramlett and Kelly Sobieski. No cost.
Topics to be explored include:
- The woman in the mirror: my identity in Christ
- God’s instructions and the lies I believe
- Sometimes I want to scream: how to communicate with my husband
- Mad about him: understanding my emotions and offering forgiveness
- What does God say about sex?
- Prayer changes everything
Registration coming soon.