Kingsland Women's Ministry's purpose is to provide women in our church opportunities to build deep and lasting friendships with one another. We want to assist ladies in discovering that they are called, chosen, and set apart for a distinct purpose that no one else can fulfill. We also purpose to be women who are challenged by the Word of God and one another, to fulfill the call and destiny that God has placed upon us as sisters, daughters, mothers, wives, and friends in the body of Christ. Kingsland's Women's Ministry includes both the Central and North Katy Campuses.
Women's Fall Bible Study Opportunities
Monday At North Katy September 13- November 1 9:30-11:30 AM North Katy Campus:The Landing | Entrance 1Just Open the Door by Jen Schmidt This 7-session study on the topic of Biblical hospitality will challenge us to live out the two greatest commandments: loving God with all our hearts and loving our neighbors as ourselves. Become a woman of influence through hospitality by creating spaces of welcome in your heart, home and beyond.Leaders: Kina Cockroft
Cost for workbook: $12
Childcare is available by registration for birth - kindergarten. Please register by Tuesday, September 7.
Central CampuS MONDAY STUDIES
- Red Sea Rules by Robert J Morgan September 13- November 15 | 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m Leader: Sherry Long| Please purchase book prior to first class through Amazon or another book store. Cost: $10 | Room: L260-Entrance 4 | Class size is limited to 12 particpants.
- Gideon: Your Weakness God's Strength by Priscilla Shirer | 7:00- 9:00 PM
September 27 - November 8 | Leader: Valerie Hamre Workbook Cost: $13 | A Conference (Entrance 1) Preview Gideon HERE
MONDAY Evening HOME Bible STUDy
Red Sea Rules by Robert J Morgan September 13 - November 15 | 6:45 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Sherry Long's Home in Firethorne | Purchase book prior to the first class | Class Size limited to 12 participants.
Anxious- Fighting Anxiety With The Word of God by Scarlet Hiltibidal | September 28 - November 16| 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.| Leaders: Tava Dalton & Cyndi Perry.
Please purchase your workbook from Amazon or another bookseller prior to the first class.
Fall Thursday Mornings at Central Campus
Mom's & Me Bible Study: How to Study Your Bible for Kids by Kay Arthur & Janna Arndt For Kids ages 7- 12 & their Moms | September 9 - November 11 | Leaders: Mindee Berkman, Tamber Jones, Emilee Leftwich | Workbook Cost: $10. REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Please Check back in early December for a possible future study. Preview Study HERE
- The Amazing Collection: Post Exile Books & Poetic Books by Big Dream Ministries
September 9 -November 18 | Leader: Pam Whitcomb Cost: $14/Book | L244-L246
- Be Amazing: A Study on the Home by Big Dream Ministries September 9- November 11 | Leaders: Jill Burnside, Eva Haier, Shelley Meyer, Sandy Westervelt | Workbook Cost: $20 | Room: L260-L262
This 9 week Bible study is a study with a Titus 2 heartbeat. It is designed for busy moms with children ages birth - elementary school.
- Colossians & Philemon by Colleen Searcy September 9 - October 28 | Leaders Tammie Barham & Vianey Sanchez | Cost: $25 | Room: TBD
- God of Deliverance: A Study of Exodus 1-18 by Jen Wilkin September 9 - November 18 | Leaders: Felicity Ammons & Jen Gawne | Workbook Cost: $17 | Room: TBD
- Now That Faith Has Come: A study of Galatians by Beth Moore September 9 - October 21| Leaders: Roberta Cobb & Joy English | Workbook Cost: $14 | Room:TBD
- Spanish: Vida Discipular 4 by Avery Willis
September 9- October 21| Leader: Gretha Perez Book: Cost $12 | Room C231
- Freedom Ministry: Forgiving What You Can't Forget by Lysa TerKeurst
September 9-November 18 | Leaders: Pat Bramlett, Shannon Busch, Rebecca Skinner| Book/Workbook Cost: $30 | Registration is now closed. Particpant maximum has been reached.
Women's Ministry Team:
Jill Burnside, Roberta Cobb, Kina Cockroft, Martha Gossett, Emilee Leftwich, Jacalyn Miles, Gretha Perez, Rebecca Skinner, Melinda Webb.