Kingsland Women's Ministry purpose is to provide women in our church opportunities to build deep and lasting friendships with one another. We want to assist ladies in discovering that they are called, chosen, and set apart for a distinct purpose that no one else can fulfill. We also purpose to be women who are challenged by the Word of God and one another, to fulfill the call and destiny that God has placed upon us as sisters, daughters, mothers, wives, and friends in the body of Christ.
Upcoming 2020 Events:
- Women's " Adore Him" Retreat at Pine Coves: Crier Creek: September 25-27 | Registration begins June 21
- Save The Date: Guest Speaker: Melanie Shankle: November 12| 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Registration September 1
Fall Women's Bible Studies will begin in September. Please check back for more details in early August.
Fall Monday Night
7:00–9:00 PM | A-Conference Room | Entrance 1
Please check back in early August for Monday Night Fall Study details.. We are tentativly planning to offer this study:
- Loved by God by Liz Curtis Higgs
Leader: Valerie Hamre | Cost: $20
Fall Wednesday Evening
Please check back in early August for Wendesay Night Fall Study registration. We are planning to offer this study:
- It's Not Supposed To Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
This study will be offered September 2-October 14| 6:00- 7:30 pm | L244 ( Entrance 4)
9:30-11:30 AM | Legacy Building | Entrance 4: South Parking Lot
Fall Studies will begin on September 10.
Thursday morning Childcare is available for birth – kindergarten at a cost of $20/family.
- The Amazing Collection: Pentateuch (Genesis - Deuteronomy) by Big Dream Ministries
Leader: Pam Whitcomb | September 10-Oct 15| Cost:$14 | L244
- Unglued Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions by Lysa TerKeurst
Leaders: Shannon Busch & Liz Flurry |September 10-October 22 | Cost $10 | Room L264
- Spanish: Vida Discipular 2: La Personalidad del Discipulo by Avery Willis
Leader: Gretha Perez | September 10-October 22 | Cost $15 | Room C231
- Chinese (Traditional Mandarin) Motherwise: Wisdom For Mothers by Denise Glen
Leader: Sarah Chong |September 10-October 29 | Cost $15 | Room C233
- Bible Art Journaling: We hope to offer a class in the fall. Monday night Bible Art Journaling is now taking place online. For more information please contact Cara Apple at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Ministry Team:
Felicity Ammons, Marnie Bello, Nicole Black, Jean Carter, Kathleen Farris, Rachel Grimm, Meghan Landi, Tiffany Lynch, Rebecca Skinner, Vianey Sanchez, Mary Whittington.