Kingsland Women's Ministry is to provide women in our church opportunities to build deep and lasting friendships with one another. We want to assist ladies in discovering that they are called, chosen, and set apart for a distinct purpose that no one else can fulfill. We also purpose to be women who are challenged by the Word of God and one another, to fulfill the call and destiny that God has placed upon us as sisters, daughters, mothers, wives, and friends in the body of Christ.
Women's Summer Bible Studies: Registration coming soon!
Wednesday Evening: Legacy Classroom: L244
It's Not Supposed to Be This Way: By Lysa TerkEurst
June 26th –August 7th | 7:00 - 8:30 PM
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and we quietly start to wonder about the reality of God’s goodness. Lysa TerKeurst understands this deeply. But she's also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Lysa invites us into her own journey of faith and, with grit, vulnerability, and honest
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
Leader: Rebecca Skinner, Jessica Molinari, and Emily Albright | Workbook & Book: $20
Bible Art Journaling
Bible art journaling is a devotional process that encourages memorization and meditation on God’s Word. You will learn to engage more freely with the Word of God in new ways and you will record personally inspiring scriptures in creative and artistic ways. Class size limited to 50.
July 11 - August 1 | 9:30 - 11:30 AM
Leader: Cara Apple | Cost: $10 |Legacy Classroom: L244
- An unlined art journal OR a journaling bible
- Archival (Waterproof) Black Pen (recommended brands: Faber Castell, Illustrated Faith, Micron, and Staedler)
- Pencil with eraser
Thursday Childcare is available for Birth-Completed Fifth Grade for a cost of $20/family. Please register by Monday, July 8th.
Women's Ministry Team:
Felicity Ammons, Marnie Bello, Nicole Black, Jean Carter