Kingsland Women's Ministry's purpose is to provide women in our church opportunities to build deep and lasting friendships with one another. We want to assist ladies in discovering that they are called, chosen, and set apart for a distinct purpose that no one else can fulfill. We also purpose to be women who are challenged by the Word of God and one another, to fulfill the call and destiny that God has placed upon us as sisters, daughters, mothers, wives, and friends in the body of Christ. Kingsland's Women's Ministry includes both the Central and North Katy Campuses.
Women's Fall Opportunities: North Katy Campus:Fall Bible StudyMonday Morning: September 13 - November 1
9:30 -- 11:30 AM | North Katy Campus:The Landing | Entrance 1
- Just Open the Door by Jen Schmidt This 7-session study on the topic of Biblical hospitality will challenge us to live out the two greatest commandments: loving God with all our hearts and loving our neighbors as ourselves. Become a woman of influence through hospitality by creating spaces of welcome in your heart, home and beyond.Leaders: Kina Cockroft & Amanda Johnson Cost for workbook: $12
Childcare is available by registeration for birth - kindergarten. Please register by Tuesday, September 7.
Fall Thursday Mornings at Central Campus
- The Amazing Collection: Historical Books (Joshua- II Kings) by Big Dream Ministries
March 4 -April 29 | Leader: Pam Whitcomb | Cost: $14 | L244-L246
- Be Amazing: A Study on the Home by Big Dream Ministries September 9- November 11 | Leaders: Jill Burnside, Eva Haier, Shelley Meyer, Sandy Westervelt | Workbook Cost: $20 | Room: L260-L262
This 9 week Bible study is a study with a Titus 2 heartbeat. It is designed for busy moms with children ages birth - elementary school.
- Spanish: Vida Discipular 4 by Avery Willis
Leader: Gretha Perez | September 9- October 21| Book: Cost $12 | Room C231
- Freedom Ministry: Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh Wolgemuth
January 21 - April 22 | Leaders: Pat Bramlett, Shannon Busch, Rebecca Skinner| Book/Workbook Cost: $25 | Room: L256-L258
Women's Ministry Team:
Jill Burnside, Roberta Cobb, Kina Cockroft, Martha Gossett, Emilee Leftwich, Jacalyn Miles, Gretha Perez, Rebecca Skinner, Melinda Webb, Mary Whittington.