A note from the pastor
We are honored that you’ve chosen to get married at Kingsland! It tells me that you desire to establish God as the center of your home from the outset of your lives together, and we look forward to helping you prepare to embrace this wonderful milestone.
At KBC, we want to do more than make your wedding a special time; we are intent on investing in your whole marriage. It’s our desire to help engaged couples enter the marriage relationship with a full understanding of what the Bible says about how to make it all it was intended to be. Our Preparing for Marriage Program is designed to do just that: to help you get a full understanding of the beauty of this relationship – and to have the tools necessary to make it last a lifetime.
The wedding guidelines outlined will give you a better understanding of the standards we have set, and establish the channels for good communication throughout the process. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Thank you for inviting us to be a part of such a special time in your lives!
Kingsland's Wedding Ministry is dedicated to helping couples build Christ-centered marriages. Our classes, counseling and Preparing for Marriage Program use biblical and practical tools to help you build a strong foundation for your marriage
Milestone 7: Preparing and Growing Marriages that reflect the image of God
Thank you for your interest in getting married at Kingsland! Kingsland is a great place to get married. We have 2 venues to choose from. Our worship center seats 1,150 people and has all the sound and technical capability that may be needed. Our most unique venue is the garden. This is a beautiful outdoor wedding locale that can host about 30 people. The beautiful fountain and lush landscape make for a very intimate setting.
If you are interested in being married on campus at Kingsland, you need to be aware of a few things: We place emphasis on the importance of scheduling the wedding as far in advance as possible (though not more than 1 year in advance). We require that you schedule your
- A couple is eligible to be married at Kingsland when the bride, groom, parents, or guardian is a member of Kingsland.
- We do not schedule weddings or wedding receptions on Sundays, New Year's Day, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Saturdays before and after VBS, Independence Day, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New
- All couples who desire to be married at Kingsland must complete one of the Preparing for Marriage Options.
- Each of our pastors at Kingsland
performwedding ceremonies but are limited in availability based on other commitments.
- Contact Jessica Molinari at 281-675-7862 or email@example.com to set up a consultation.