Our Preschool Mission
To encourage children to love God and equip Kingsland families to spiritually lead their children. We want to help lay the foundation for spiritual growth for your child by using the finest leaders, curriculum and classroom environment. KBC teachers are committed to helping children gain an understanding of who God is.
An extended Bible study curriculum plan emphasizing Bible truths encourages children to attend two Bible study hours as their parents attend worship and Community Group.
Sunday Morning | Central Campus
- Birth through Kindergarten - small group Bible study
- Birth through Kindergarten - small Bible study
Wednesday Nights | Central Campus | Sept. 16 - Dec 2
6:00 - 7:30 PM Spring 2020
- WAM (Worship Arts Ministry) is offered by the music department (kinder - 5th grade). For more information, click here.
- Birth to 5 years old - Childcare is available for parents attending a class or serving in other areas.
Wednesday Nights | North Katy Campus | Sept. 16 - Dec. 2
6:00 - 7:30 PM Fall 2019
- Birth to 3 years old - Childcare is available for parents attending a class or serving in other areas.
- 4 & 5 year olds - Little Lights for PreK and Kindergarten (For children 4 years, as of September 1). For more information, click here.