Kindred meets in the fall and spring during the school year at the Central Campus. More information to come.
Kindred is a ministry group for moms of preschoolers aged birth through Kindergarten which provide:
- A haven for soothing frazzled nerves and forming lifelong friends.
- A quality children's program where your Littles are loved on and cared for.
- Teaching by experienced mothers who share biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of mother, sister and friend.
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where moms can express their feelings about motherhood.
- An opportunity to complete craft projects moms wouldn't have the time to energy to attempt at home.