Our Preschool Mission
To encourage children to love God and equip Kingsland families to spiritually lead their children. We want to help lay the foundation for spiritual growth for you child by using the finest leaders, curriculum and classroom environment. KBC teachers are committed to helping children gain an understanding of who God is.
An extended Bible study curriculum plan emphasizing Bible truths encourages children to attend two Bible study hours as their parents attend worship and Community Group.
- PreK and under - small group Bible study
- Birth through Kindergarten - small group Bible study
- Birth through Kindergarten - small Bible study
Wednesday Night During the School Year
6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Childcare available for birth through 2 year olds for parents attending a class or serving in other areas
6:00 - 7:00 PM
- WAM, Jr. for 3 year olds (as of September1) through Kindergarten
7:00 - 8:00 PM
- Missions - Little Lights for PreK and Kindergarten
WAM, Jr. (Worship Arts Ministry) meets weekly for an awesome time of fun, learning about music and worshiping God! Each year we have a Christmas program and Spring program.
Little Lights is for children 4 years (as of September 1) to Kindergarten. We will learn how God is using people around the world to spread their light for Jesus. Through Bible and mission studies we will actively learn how we also have a light to shine for Jesus.