Kindred is a ministry group for moms of preschoolers aged birth through Kindergarten which provides
- A haven for soothing frazzled nerves and forming lifelong friends.
- A quality children's program where your Littles are loved on and cared for.
- Teaching by experienced mothers who share biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of mother, sister and friend.
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where moms can express their feelings about motherhood.
- An opportunity to complete craft projects moms wouldn't have the time to energy to attempt at home.
Email Stacy Griffin email@example.com with any questions.
Currently, our childcare is FULL for Kindred.
For those needing childcare to attend Kindred, please fill out the waiting list form below. When openings become available, you will be contacted in the order of sign-up.
To register for Kindred and not need childcare to attend, please fill out form below.