Welcome ESL Volunteers!
We are so excited to serve along side with you! For your infomation, we are using FriendSpeak for our Beginner-2 students. We are glad that you are embarking on a wonderful adventure of friendship with our international friends and neighbors! May God use us to plant seeds of faith in the hearts of our international friends and neighbors as we teach them English.
ESL Volunteer Teachers Info:
- Curriculum: FriendSpeak . Click here to find out more about FriendSpeak.
- Teaching Format: ONE-ON-ONE. Teacher meets with "assigned" students (from 1 to max. of 3 students) for an hour each week per student.
- Commitment: 12 -14 weeks per term (Aug. 22 -Dec.12, & Jan 15- May 15. We follow KISD & our Church holidays schedule)
- Teaching Time: Wednesday morning
- Teaching Slots Available: Teacher may take 1, 2, or 3 slots per your preference, teaching lesson will be the same for each slot. You will have the same "assigned" students for the whole semester.
- 9:30 am -10:30 am
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- 11:30 am - 12:30 am
- Requirements from Volunteers:
- KBC members
- A couple hours of FriendSpeak online training
- Once a month Teachers Meeting
*** For more information please contact Luke or Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
回中文首頁 (RETURN TO CHINESE MAIN PAGE)